Last year around this time I wrote a post called “Girly SWTOR Demands” in which I made a list of different “girly” cosmetic items I wanted in the game! Basically, my list consisted of:
- Cuter pets
- Pink/black color crystal
- Pink/black dye, black/pink dye, white/pink dye, etc.
- Bigger outfit selection, including:
- Short shorts, like what Lara Croft wears
- Crop tops that aren’t exposing the chest
I definitely have to say, one year later, BioWare did very well with my wishlist! We have pink dyes galore (I stocked up recently during their Valentine’s Day sale), but I haven’t acquired a pink/black crystal. I’m pretty satisfied with my simple, Red Hawkeye Crystal.
Admittedly there aren’t cute puppies and kitties or even adorable Star Wars universe creatures, but I’ve since cared less about pets than I did last year. I do like the mini dinosaur looking things, but I don’t normally have a pet out anymore.
Additionally, there have been so many different types of armor in-game and in the Cartel Market over the past year! I’m very happy that there is such a wide selection, and you can pretty much create and customize a look you really like. Nowadays, I think I seem to care less about how my character looks, because I haven’t been changing my outfits as much. Alternatively, I could be really happy with what my toon is wearing, which is why I haven’t changed. My main character simply wears a black hooded tunic, leggings, boots, and a great mask, which looks very practical and battle-ready.
New Demands for 2015
One year later: what would I like to see in-game now? Since I am pretty satisfied on how I can make my character look, I would like to see certain things in-game that aren’t so cosmetic and “girly.” I think I’ve written about this earlier this year already, but I thought it would be good to state these things again since last year’s list was fairly successful. Here’s a short list of my hopes and wishes for the rest of the year:
- Another warzone map
- Another game type for Galactic Starfighter (GSF)
- At least one operation
- Larger ignore/block lists, greater ability to block harassers (account-wide, not per character)
- Megaserver or cross-server queueing
- Better guild management tools (calendar, whisper from Guild list, etc.)
- Ability to purchase Cartel Market items with real money instead of taking a chance on opening a pack or using in-game currency (this is not pay to win, because CM items are cosmetic or quality of life improvements, not anything that can improve combat or stats)
I think this is a much better list than asking for “pink everything,” don’t you?